Saturday 26 November 2022

Casa Bonita Christmas-Fiona Randall

 Did you watch Di on Create and Craft TV on the 19th November at 11.00 am. Where she showcased the new Casa Bonita Grey Board Pieces and the complimentary Casa Bonita Drawing Templates.

They are so much fun and there are so many possibilities in their uses.

for my project I decided to go with a Christmas theme.


I created a background on a size 9 Tando tag and then used the grey board pieces from the medium kit to create my house using pieces of scrapbook paper that I had in my stash as well as some glitter for extra sparkle on the roof to create a frosty effect. I made a shelf from a piece of grey board and attached to the tag for my house to sit on and DecoArt Texture snow paste added. I created a christmas tree from the grey board pieces from the kit and also a little pot for it to sit on. A trim was added to the edge of the shelf and tando mini snowflakes added to the tag.
A large tag was cut from a piece of Tando grey board and scrapbook paper added from my stash and the edges inked. The smaller tag was then attached to the large tag using grey board pieces to add depth and dimension.
Tando Holly Pieces were then coloured and added to the base of the tag and a sentiment added on top.
to finish a piece of seam binding was coloured with distress ink spray and attached to the tag with little silver bells added.
A fun festive piece that took minimal supplies to complete. These kits and stencils are so much fun to use and like I said the possibilities are endless and create hours of fun.

PRODUCTS USED.





Other Supplies.

Scrapbook paper from my stash.
Tim Holtz tree ring 3d embossing folder
Distress spray stain- Lumberjack plaid, Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain.
Distress ink- Lumberjack plaid and Ground Espresso
Distress Mica Spray - Christmas set
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
Seam Binding
Tiny Silver Bells
Tim Holtz Christmas Ephemera.



No comments: