Monday 14 November 2022

Casa Bonita Collection (Greyboard) by Bernadette



Good Morning Everyone,

The new Casa Bonita Greyboard and Templates Collection designed by Di is fabulous.  This is a tag I made using the medium sized houses. When you start to see the blogs coming up and the posts on the Facebook group and Instagram, you will be amazed at all the different ideas from the design team.  

Make sure you tune in to Di's Create and Craft show which is on Saturday 19.11.22 at 11.00am.  

I love the size 10 Tando tags https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/TAGS120X60.html and use them so much as my main substrate. 


To start with I glued some patterned paper to the tag then added some texture paste using a snowflake stencil. 



In addition to the Casa Bonita houses, I decided to use some of the Tando snowflakes https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/TMSNWFLKS.html and mini frames https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/TMFRAMES.html

I painted the houses in an off white colour and painted the frames and snowflakes in a couple of shades of blue.  I then added some blue paint to the houses by dry brushing it on in patches.




I added the houses with the frames and blue snowflakes to the tag then the snowy texture paste around the edges of the tag and on the houses and frames.

At that point, I decided that it looked a bit dark at the top so I painted some more snowflakes with the off white paint.  I added some vintage photo distress ink around the edges of the snowflakes with a blending tool. 

I finished the tag by adding a sentiment at the bottom.


I cannot wait to see the Create and Craft show with all the design team samples and Di's demos.

Enjoy!!

Love, Bernadette xxx



No comments: