Thursday 24 November 2022

New House Cards

 

Watch Di on Create and Craft TV - 19 November 2022 at 11:00 - she'll be showcasing the new 'Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces' and complimentary 'Casa Bonita Drawing Templates'. 



Materials

Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces and complimentary templates in the small size

6” x 6” card blanks

Scrapbook paper

Card stock

Foam pads

Water colour pens

Floral Stamp and ink

Tando minis:Hearts


Instructions

Card 1



I began by stamping a large flora and fauna stamp on a piece of white cardstock. I used water colours to colour the stamp in.

I them covered one of the small size greyboard houses in patterned scrapbook paper. I did the same with the canopy. I attached them over the stamped image before adding the greyboard greenery and some hand cut flowers. I matted the whole panel on a piece of red cardstock and matted that on a 6” x 6” card blank. I added a home sweet home sentiment and a Tando heart to finish 

Card 2


I drew 3 houses on a white piece of cardstock using the greyboard blanks and stencils. I coloured two of them with water colours. I covered one in scrapbook paper. I attached it to the unpainted house i had drawn on the cardstock. I used the template to create two sets of stairs and added them to the two outside houses. I added greyboard front doors, greenery and cut our flower to decorate before finishing with a sentiment and a heart.

Card 3


This card again was made similarly to the one above but in a slightly different configuration. 

As you can see, these wee houses are just the perfect size for greeting cards and the possibilities are endless.

Sarah





No comments: