Wednesday 16 November 2022

Haunted House


Watch Di on Create and Craft TV - 19 November 2022 at 11:00 - she'll be showcasing the new 'Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces' and complimentary 'Casa Bonita Drawing Templates'. 

When Di sent me the new 'Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces' to play with it was October and i immediately imagined Halloween and haunted houses, so that's where i began. 


Materials

Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces and complimentary templates in the medium size

Halloween scrapbook paper

Green, orange, and white paint

Tando Bats

Box frame recycled from charity shop

White journal pen

Acrylic crayons


Instructions


I began by creating my background. I wanted a spooky sunset effect. I took a piece of orange paper and embellished it with pieces of Halloween scrapbook paper such as spooky trees, gravestones, pumpkins etc. I used acrylic crayons to blend the scrapbook pieces into the orange background. I added a moon and used white crayon to highlight it and make it pop. 

Next, I took a house and canopy and painted it black. I painted a set of windows and a door in orange and a set of shutters in white. I painted lots of greyboard greenery too. Once dry, I doodled around the edges in white pen. I added the black house to the background before adding the greenery and a greyboard set of stairs. I cut out some vines and pumpkins and mixed them in with the greyboard greenery



To finish I added some white scrunched up tissue paper as spooky curtains and some bats and cats for atmosphere. 

I hope you like what i did with the knew Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces


Sarah  



 







No comments: