Sunday 13 February 2022

Good Time Tags by Sarah

 

Good TimeTags



Materials

Decoart paint in blues and greens

Tando Grids: Moroccan

Moroccan grids/Stencil

Distress Glaze

Black ink pad

Distress Oxide in Speckled Egg and Frayed Burlap

Tando Flora Fauna embellishments

Tando Tags

Foam Pads

Stick on pearls

Ribbon and bakers Twine

Rubber dance Stamps

Posca Pens

Gesso


Instructions

Whilst constructing my Crafty Twirly Whirly I had lots of paint and bits left over so I put them to use on some Tando tags. I painted the tags in Gesso then green paint. I didn’t like the brush stroke look so I took a sponge and dabbed it all over.


Next I took my Moroccan stencel and layed it on top of the tags I took some distress glaze and carefully with a spong rubbed it over the stencil. The glaze acts as a resist for anything going ontop. Next I sprayed on distress Oxide in frayed burlap. Once dry I spritzed on some speckled egg. I then spritzed on some water. I havent used the Distress glaze before but I was quite pleased with the BOHO moroccan effect I achieved. Where there was bare patches, I dabbed on more paints in the blues and greens and gesso down one edge of each tag





Tag 1

I took some doodle stamps and stamped around the outside edge before adding some strips of patterned paper along the bottom



I then painted some Tando Fauna Leaves in green and added them to the bottom of the tag, before layering on some stamped flowers and a sentiment. I painted a Tando grid and added the inners to the top of the tag






Tag 2

For tag 2 I stamped some doodles around the edges and added some patterned paper to the bottom but this time I stamped rainbows along the right hand side. I then coloured them in with posca pens. I also added a Tando Grid to the left hand side

 







I also had a baby wipe that I used for clean up that I thought was just beautiful. So I stamped some flower images on to it and carefully cut them out. I then began to layer up some Tando fauna and my flowers before adding a sentiment.




I hope you like my tags. They are very bright and happy and perfect to add onto a card or just to seen to a friend with a note.

Sarah
I h

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: