Wednesday 16 February 2022

 

Hexi Tag by Bernadette


Good Morning Everyone,  today I have made a sewing themed tag.  I am not a sewer myself, but my mum is, so this will probably go in her sewing room.  I wanted to do something sewing related with the hexagons and add paper to make them look like fabric.  I found a paper pad with some stitching and sewing designs which was quite vintage looking so decided to use that.


I glued the paper to the size 10 Tando greyboard tag https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/TAGS120X60.html and to 3 of the greyboard hexagons https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/HXGNS2022.html  I also added some scraps of collage paper left over from another project and some torn bits of washi tape.  I then added some walnut stain distress ink around the edges with a blending tool.  


 

I die cut the dress form, buttons and heart from some Bigz dies and covered them with some paper from the same paper pad.  I also added some ink around the edges with the walnut stain distress ink.  I then found a small piece of white voile, sprayed it with some crushed olive distress oxide spray and attached it to the tag with some dries clear glue.

 


I added some lace and pearls then attached the hexis, buttons, heart and dress form to the tag.





If you are inspired to make this, or something else using the hexis, I would love to see what you do.  Please post your photos on the Facebook Tando Creative Zone.


Enjoy your day :)

Bernadette xxx



No comments: