Wednesday 13 April 2022

Alchemist Art Block- Fiona Randall

 

Hello Fiona here with another Tando Art Block this time with an Alchemist theme.


I started by gluing the large deep Art Block together and then gave it a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon. 
Once dry a coat of DecoArt Ultra Matte varnish was applied to seal and protect and the edges swiped with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Burnished Brass.
I then cut a panel from Tando Grey Board to fit the front of the Art Block.
To this I applied a piece of card stock which I designed in photoshop and attached to the panel and swiped the edges with the metallic lustre. 
I then embossed some stars with gold embossing powder to the corners of the panel and the sides of the Art Block.
I then attached my focal images created in photoshop to two grey board circles from the Tando grab bag of circles and the edges swiped with the metalic lustre. 
I then attached the panel to the front of the Art Block using off cuts of grey board to give depth and dimension.
The circles were then layered up and attached to the front of the panel as shown.



I do hope you have enjoyed this short tutorial and hope I have inspired you to create your own Art Block.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read
Fiona.

PRODUCTS USED.









OTHER PRODUCTS.

Star Group Mini- Lavinia Stamps.
Versamark Embossing Ink Pad.
Ultra Fine Gold Embossing Powder






No comments: