Tuesday 26 April 2022

Hexagon Tags



Today i bring you two beautiful tags made using lovely vintage botanical scrapbook papers and Tando Hexagons.



When i made my "fly free" original hex canvas earlier this year, i covered my desk in brown paper as i was using lots of distress oxide sprays. Once my project was finished i realised i had a lovely background paper.


I took a Tando tag and sketched around it before gluing to a piece of Grey board. I randomly stamped on some text in black and highlighted some of the Hexagon's on the background,



I used a Tando stencil and textured paste and added pattern to the tag. 



Once dry, i cut out some hexagons from paper and began layering them up on the tags




I fussy cut some flowers and foliage from my scrapbook paper and added it to the tags. I cover some Tando Hexagons with more vintage paper and added them to the tags with foam pads



To finish i added doodling, tiny hexagons, word stickers and ribbon



And there you go. Simple tags, made from waste that just look beautiful i am sure you will agree,

Thanks

Sarah










 

2 comments:

Paper Engineer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Engineer said...

Wow, love these - but then I am a sucker for tags. Excellent colour combinations and a fab use of scraps.