Tuesday 19 April 2022

ALICE HEX CANVAS BY NICKY ROUSSOU

ALICE TEX HEX CANVAS BY NICKY ROUSSOU


What fun this was to make and don't you just LOVE the stamperior Alice in wonderland papers! 

Do yo know how hard it is to cut up these gorgeous papers! But worth it don't you think?

I started by coating the canvas in  white gesso.


I then used the Tim Holtz stencil with some silver crackle paste and randomly over the canvas.


I love this stencil!


I then used carbon black decoart mister and added splodges over the canvas.


After the mister I used Decoart Quin Gold which gives a really nice aged feel to the canvas.



I used a selection of the hexes and decorated them all slightly different. 


I just had to add some sparkles too... Got to have sparkles right???lol


The sparkles look amazing with these papers don't they.



Just loved making this project. I hope you enjoyed! x




TIME HOTLS STENCIL

STAMPERIOR SILVER CRACKLE PASTE































No comments: