Tuesday 12 April 2022

Hex Tex Tuesdays- Hex Plaque- Fiona Randall

 

Hello all Fiona here with another Hex Tex Tuesday Project.


I decided to create a display panel for my project that I can showcase as a piece of home decor.
I started by cutting a piece of Tando Grey board sized 8x8 inches. I gave this a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon and when dried added a coat of DecoArt Ultra Matte Varnish to protect and seal. The edges were then swiped with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush.
I then chose the three hexagons and frames that I planned to use.
I pressed the frames into a versamark embossing ink pad and sprinkled on a black and gold mix of embossing powder and heat set.
Next up I inked a piece of 300 gsm card stock with picked raspberry, rusty hinge and mustard seed distress stain sprays and heat dried with a heat tool.
I then traced around the hexagon bases and cut out.
Next up I stamped the card stock pieces with my stamp set  Sacred  from Chocolate Baroque with black archival ink.
I then Inked up the butterflies from the Butterfly Mind stamp set from Chocolate Baroque and fussy cut.
The inked stamped card was then applied to the hexagon bases and the frames attached.
These were then added to the base as shown.
 To finish the butterflies were added and a couple of sentiment strips
The plaque was then placed on the Tando stand painted to match for display.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read
Fiona.

PRODUCTS USED.












Other Products.

Tim Holts Distress Spray Stains- Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Rusty Hinge.
Black Archival Ink Pad.
Creative Expressions Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad.








No comments: