Friday 15 April 2022

Spooky Tando Advent Box - Zoë Sanderson

Yep, teach a girl how to make videos of herself and there is no stopping her!   Actually it is quite good discipline for me.  My process is very random I am as likely to start in the middle working back from there to the start and then picking back up to get to the end as I am to work beginning, middle, end.  Making a video of it there is at least a plan in principal to start.

So today I'm sharing the bones of a Tando Advent Box.  Again the process takes time and these videos take a long time to upload to you tube so it comes to you in 2 parts.






And yes if you are wondering the acetate did stick without any further help from me!  When you open the box it pops up like the good scary spider it is intended to be!

Products Used

Tando Advent Boxes
Tando Stencils

Paints, pastes, paper, and other embellishments from my stash.

No comments: