Wednesday 12 January 2022

Dee's back



Hi everyone I am back and I have one of Tando's lovely matchbox's for you today.
I was aiming for something understated and subtle and ended up with the 
complete opposite. My first piece for a long while so I 
had to include embossing.


I started with constructing the matchbox and I cut some water colour paper to fit the surface of the matchbox. I spritzed it with water and used walnut ink crystals to colour the paper. Inks were used and Prussian Blue deco art fluid acrylic paint. 



Deco art white crackle paint was also applied with a pallet . I used mark making stamps and also some of my own scribbles. I triple embossed different sized Tando circles with platinum powder and stamped into them.


On the main matchbox front I put crackle paint through the harlequin stencil and sprinkled embossing powder on and heat set. I used posca pens to do the writing. Stamping and embossing (Skins) completes the look. 



Close up


I hope you have enjoyed my post feel free to ask any questions if you have any.
Thanks for popping by Cheers Dee. x

Tando Products Used






No comments: