Thursday 27 January 2022

Sew Special Whirly Twirly Art Stand

 Hello there, I hope you are having a great day 😘

So being a kit ambassador for Tando Creative I was sent the February kit....!?!? What on earth is it?? So it comes flat packed and looking at it I couldn't work out what it was.

I started building and it soon became obvious just how cool it was and even better, something to stretch my imagination.

I figured I could go decorative or functional....then it came to me 😊🧐 I had a birthday coming up for a family member who loves to sew so I decided to go for something functional but would also be great to look at on display in her sewing room.

As always DecoArt americana acrylic paint was my chosen paint, so many colours to choose from and only one coat required because of its pigment and fluidity.





What do you think? and more importantly what will you do with yours? Let your imagination run wild 😉


Lots of love

Sharon Quinn xx


No comments: