Sunday 16 June 2013

An exploding box for my Dad



So here is my unassuming box ready for Fathers Day....and then on the inside...

Are lots of cameras, some cut from the BoBunny papers which perfectly compliment the lovely Tando camera chippies.  I coloured in my cameras with pro-markers and then added a layer of glossy accents and on the central one I used some alpha stickers too, and of course added a little chocolately treat for my Dad.

So to all those Dads out there a massive Happy Fathers Day from all of us at Tando.

7 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

This is so cute and yet masculine!! And a great use of colors!! I love it!!!
Hugs,
Kerri

Kaz said...

Fabulous exploding box Katherine xxx

Cocofolies said...

Oooh, your box is super Katherine !!! What a lovely gift idea for a Father's day ! xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a great gift for your dad!
Alison x

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fab - love it. Ann x

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic box Katherine! I love all the little surprise inside!

Unknown said...

Best
I love my dad
This is the best gift for him