Thursday 27 June 2013

Inspiring: Pink week

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and today I am going to show you my new Pink projects.
Actually it's pink and black as I made all my inside stamping with black ink, but it's sure Pink (vintage kind of this colour).
I used Tando Creative  Rectangular Panel  Frame with Bo Bunny papers and some pre made embellishments and a lot of 100 Proof Press stamps , stamped over the background paper.
I added Inspiring title and this  piece is sure inspiring to think all old and vintage and childhood things.
The frame was painted with Ranger crackled paint and I also added a few blings around, but kept it pretty clean after all.

5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a cool make... love the crackle and how you've used the images across the frames, Irit.
Alison x

Kaz said...

This is so very pretty Irit x

Cocofolies said...

This is a really beautiful Panel Irit ! Coco xx

ionabunny said...

Lots to look at. Great use of that frame.

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Wow!!! Absolutely beautiful project!!!

Hugs,
Kerri