Saturday 1 June 2013

Sympathy with Tando: Clean and Simple

Hello my dear crafty friends!
 IRIT is here again and this time with my clean and simple project. Hard for me to make those kind of projects as I am usually a messy crafter, so I decided to make a Sympathy card as those cards can't be messy, but simple.


I used one single  background stamps from VLVS , heat embossed it and added some paints over the spots.
Then I heat embossed this fantastic Tando Book Plate chipboard with black embossing powder and added a sentiment inside. The last touch was this Tando corner, white heat embossed and added on the right upper side of this card.
As you can see  TANDO chipboards can be used for clean and simple projects if we keep  2 tones or less  colour palette and use small chipboards.
And here are Tando products I used for this project




Hope I inspired you a bit and now pick some Tando products and make your own clean and simple project.

No comments: