Tuesday 18 June 2013

Free For All - Batty ATC


Hi Tando Creative fans! Dana here today sharing a fun artist trading card for the Free For All theme this week. I've been reading poetry to my girls and was inspired by a Shel Silverstein poem:

“The baby bat
Screamed out in fright,
'Turn on the dark,
I'm afraid of the light.” 

I had a lot of fun creating this card and was so happy to use this little bat from the Mixed Halloween Grab Bag for something other than a Halloween craft! I covered the bat with a thick coat of black embossing powder and added some red pearls for the eyes. I colored the small lantern with mist and added some glaze for a glossy finish.






Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a fab ATC - love those lanterns!
Alison x

Kaz said...

That's so good Dana, love your bat! xx

Cocofolies said...

Love this scary ATC.... also so cute !!! xx

mark gould said...

I love shel. I'm a huge fan of his song writing for de hook x fab ATC.

ionabunny said...

Fun and lovely ATC