Friday 21 June 2013

Hello Frame Card

I'm glad we are having regular 'Anything Goes' weeks here as they are perfect for me. I often make things using Tando bits that don't fit in with our themes. This is one such card:


I was playing with a few bits a couple of weeks ago for a theme of faux metal, and one thing I did was use this frame from the ~{Scalloped Nested Circles Pack}~.
I ran it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder first, then painted it with Bronze acrylic paint. Then I added some blue patina acrylic paint and finally some Bora Bora Fresco paint with my finger. I just kept adding bits of all three paints until I had the right look to it.

I inked through the centre circle of the ~{Dotted Star Mask}~ and stamped this cute man in the middle. I then added clean water to his face and, after a little bit, I dabbed it with a paper towel to make his face white rather than the yellow ink.

I finished off with some alphabet stamps.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

mark gould said...

Love it. The stampotique image feat works we with the industrial looking frame x

Cocofolies said...

This is just absolutely PERFECT... I will keep in mind what you used to get this wonderful texture and color on your nested circle Kaz. The whole set is totally fab !!! xxx

Craftychris said...

Very cool! xx