Saturday 15 June 2013

When you are a King: Masculine week

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is her again and this is my project for our masculine week.
Making manly projects is totally hard: not to much products to use and not so many colours to pick from.
So this time I decided to go for a useful project: a real key  chain that any man can use.

I used a big Tando Creative  Large Cog and stamped over the backside with 100 Proof Press Old Script stamp and added some distress ink.
The front chipboard piece was covered with 3-4 layers of 2-3 embossing powders.
Then I added 3 arrows from the Arrows Grab Bag  covered with another embossing powder.
The small cog was covered in the same way: King of Cloves stamp on the back and a lot of embossing powders on the front.
As a final touch I added the same King stamp and this well known song lyrics : when you are a King...

And those are the chipboards I used here:



See you next week with more Tando inspiration!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Sooo many layers - it's gorgeous Irit.

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

I love all the different elements that you used!!! It turned out fantastic and I could see any guy using this!!
Hugs,
Kerri

Cocofolies said...

This is a really fab idea and gorgeous project, Tando arrows and cogs are so cleverly assembled !!! Love the colors too... Coco xx

Kaz said...

I love this Irit, so much detail xx

Dana Tatar said...

Super cool piece Irit! I love the finish on the chipboard. This is such a fun design!