Thursday 20 June 2013

And now to meet our fabulous new Design Team members

We had an amazing response to our Design Team Call, it took a team of 4 of us to study the entries and it was incredibly difficult to decide....I really wish we had more than 2 spaces.
 
Anyway on to our two super new ladies who will be showcasing their fantastic projects over the coming months.
 
First, I would like you to meet Roc Nicholas:



I am basically a self taught artist. I am an instructor, writer and rubber stamp designer. I am currently a design team member for Stampotique. I am an intermediate Copic certified designer. I have been published in magazines and have been a contributor to a book. I love to journal, doodle, use rubber stamps, incorporate recyclable objects in my art and have a lot of laughs in the process.
 
You can find Roc's blog HERE.
 
And now a sample of some of Roc's amazing work:
 


 
 
And now to meet......Corinne Rollet
 
 
My name is Corinne. I am 47 years old and I live with my family in a small town near Rennes (France). In the crafting world, I am known as "Coco" or sometimes “Coconut” as I have sometimes my head in the clouds..

I am a self-made French artist that really LOVES learning and experimenting new techniques and products all the time! 
Maybe you can see a link with my job… I am an engineer working part time in a European research lab, so searching and sharing my experiences on my blog is just completely obvious for me.
In addition, creating and making a little bit of art every day and interacting with other artists on blogland has really helped me grow and keep growing in making artistic stuff, but also recalls me that I still have a lot to learn!
In the past I did not believe that I could do anything creative, although I had a dreamy temperament and a lot of imagination… But when I discovered scrapbooking in 2009 (acting as a therapy first, following a huge sorrow for me as I lost a young girl of cancer…) it was a revelation for me - I could create beautiful things without drawing, and that makes sense for me. Since then I never stopped… and now, it is much more than therapy only, it has become a huge passion and even my raison d’être!

I love to create cards, layouts, mini-books, altered art, art journaling pages and Tags and ATCs. About my style, I don’t think I have a particular style, but my projects are most often very coloured and full of details... However what I love above all is creativity and beauty, so anything gorgeous and well done can looks perfect in my eyes, even if it is in a very clean style. But as far as I am concerned I can spend hours on some tiny details sometimes and progress as fast as a snail!  Fortunately as long as I have inks and paints under my fingers and nails, I don’t see the time go by, I just create with a joyful abandon and all things are going well... 
Some of you may already well know me as I am used to participate overseas to many inspirful challenges I love. I had the great honour to be Guest DT in February 2013 on one of my favorite’s challenge blogs: Stampotique Designers.
But today, this is my first true engagement in a very talented design team, and I am very thrilled to start this journey with Tando Creative. I LOVE Tando’s products so much… They offer many different ways of integrating them beautifully and creatively in any project!! Hope you will like what I will show you with them, as I feel me ready for that new chapter of my artistic life, and will try to do my best for Tando. Now I look forward to the challenges and the additional inspiration it brings!

Most of my work can be seen on my blog. Would be very happy about your visit, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions 
 
And a selection of Coco's stunning work:
 



 
 
 

15 comments:

Katherine said...

It's great to have you on the team and beautiful projects :)

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Wow!! Beautiful projects!! I need to step up my game for the next DT call LOL!!
Hugs,
Kerri

Kaz said...

Welcome to the team girls xx

Dawn said...

Congratulations Roc and Coco, what fab additions to an already amazing design team, what fun you will all have I'm sure and I can't wait to see what you both come up with.
Huge hugs x

Dana Tatar said...

Welcome to the team ladies! Your work is fabulous! I can't wait to see what you create with Tando!

Paper Profusion said...

Congratulations Coco and Roc. I have been following Coco's blog for some time and know that Tando will be so happy with her stunning creations. Nicola x

vavo said...

Un grand bravo à Roc et Coco
Coco... je suis méga fière de toi...
SCrap bizzzzzzzzz

Cocofolies said...

I really must thank you for your welcome !! :)
Coco xxx

ionabunny said...

Welcome ladies. Fantastic additions to the design team. Looking forward to being inspired

Carol Plume said...

Welcome to Roc and Coco - fantastic projects...looking forward to seeing your Tando makes.

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - fantastic new DT members to join your fab team... Already know and love Coco's work, and funnily enough I bumped into Roc's blog just today - amazing projects from both here...
Alison x

LindaS said...

Congrats being on the DT it's deserved. Can't wait to see more of your work.

roc said...

thank you so much for the warm welcome! i am looking forward to it!

nefertiti said...

Congratulations Coco and Roc!!!!!!!!
Great choice!!!!!
Je suis très fière de toi ma Coco!!!!!
I'm very happy that my friend, Coco was chosen!!
Bizz

Kathi said...

Congratulations Ladies!

I've seen and admired your work on the Stampotique blog!

Enjoy your new adventure!