Sunday 9 June 2013

mask week

Hello Tandoettes, today its my turn (Carol) to share with you a mask project....but, firstly, haven't there been some gorgeous projects this week by my fellow DT members...and those lovely Masks of Kaz's are sure to be very popular...

Today I've used the Andy Skinner 12" x 3" burning rubber mask to create this card:-


full details on my blog

Don't forget that there is a new subject starting tomorrow, don't forget to pop back and see whats up for next week...

TFL 

5 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

I love that mask!! Great card, awesome use of colors!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Kerri

Kaz said...

Such a gorgeous and fun card Carol. I bet Josh loved it xxx

Craftychris said...

Very cool indeed! xx

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love it! Ann x

ionabunny said...

Great colours and design and I like the date stamp. A nice touch