Thursday 6 June 2013

One day in May: masks

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Mask week!
As you all know Tando Creative produce a LOT! of  the most gorgeous masks and you just need them all! Believe me, you do!
So here is my my scrapbooking page made with some of those masks.
This is my dear and only (for now) grandson Omer and I made this pretty " clean and simple" lo with his 2 photos, but it's still  kind of Mixed Media  page as I used masks, gesso, mists and paints all over this  page.

Two of Tando masks were used here: Have you Say  Andy Skinner mask   Harlequin and ones.
And here is the first one
And the second


As your can see both were used with white gesso and then I misted  the dry gesso a bit over it and we still can see the texture of those gorgeous masks.
 Now it's your turn: go the the shop, find a retailer as the shop here is a wholesale  and pick some great masks you can use over and over on your projects!



2 comments:

Kaz said...

This is such a gorgeous LO Irit. I love how you used the masks and those photos are so cute xx

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Great use of the masks on your layout!! Looks awesome!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Kerri