Friday 28 June 2013

Pink for a little girl!

Hello its Karen here today with my 'Pretty in Pink' piece.  I have done a simple card using a pretty cat stamp by Roc Nicholas and added a little Tando butterfly from our Butterfly Mini Range.


I placed a peel-off greeting onto the card then swiped across with Distress Ink in Spun Sugar (a la Kaz I know but I needed the cat to stand out!) and pulled the peel-off off again.  The stamp has been coloured with copics and glitter added to the flowers & ears.  I also added Glossy accents to the nose and then gems to the flowers.  The eyes are wobbly eyes but I think one is stuck hahahaa!!!!!!!  The butterfly has been painted & glittered.

Thank you for looking today, Take care, Karen xxx

8 comments:

nefertiti said...

I love this cat Karen!!so cute!!!bisous

Cocofolies said...

I love this sweet card too Karen !! and your use of a peel-off like a mask is clever, thank you for the idea !! :) Take care too. Coco xxx

Craftychris said...

So cute! I love the idea of using a peel off as a mask, brilliant! xx

Words and Pictures said...

How adorable... and the peel-off masking trick is great!
Alison x

Kaz said...

Fab Karen!! I think the eyes look far better wonky myself!! xxx

Carol Plume said...

what a great card and loving that masked "peel-off" idea - brill xx

ionabunny said...

So cute

roc said...

great job! i love, too, that you used one of my rubber stamps!