Monday 3 June 2013

Masks - What can you see?


Hello, I get to kick off this weeks theme which is using the wonderful masks that Tando also create.

I love misting and inking so for my page I used the harlequin mask and painted through it using distress stains.  The other mask I used on my page which you can only see hints of is the tangled yarn one, I scraped white paint through it and then used it to make some prints on the paper too - you can just about make them out if you look closely - I used it to add to the layers.

There are also a few inked Tando chipboard pieces in there - a little star and one of the cameras both of which I just inked in a blue colour to go with the rest of the page!


Katherine









5 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

I love those masks, they are GREAT!!! Beautiful project!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous layout - the inky painty background is so cool with the stencilling, and I love your layers.
Alison x

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Katherine x

Craftychris said...

A gorgeous page, full of fabulous texture xx

ionabunny said...

What a lovely LO. I love using masks. Looking forward to seeing all the DT's ideas.