Sunday 20 March 2022

Butterfly Art Box

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I have one of these beautiful Tando
Art box's there are 4 sizes in all. Two in this size this one and the other one is deeper. 
They are perfect for all your art projects.


For this project I used Tando's new flourish stencil from the new set of 4 background and
 flourish Stencils. As seen in the design below from the back and the above picture.


Close up of the butterfly and in the background you can see the background tissue paper 
I used prior to applying the texture paste through the stencil. 


I used a bit of triple embossing because its me! washes of Deco art Prussian Blue Hue 
and Transparent Yellow iron oxide over the stencilled box.


I like to pick out the texture with gilding wax treasure gold pewter.


I do hope you all enjoyed this project and that I have given some inspiration for using
 these fabulous box's.
Cheers Dee x

Materials Used

Tando creative Art Box's
Deco Art Texture paste
Prussian Blue Hue
Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide
Quinacridone Gold for the butterfly/a Stampendous stamp
Stampendous chunky silver embossing powder




 

No comments: